Welcome to the Passover Landing Page for Seeking Scripture. A full list of our Passover resources can be found below:
Narrow Path Living, Passover Episode
In the above Passover episode of Narrow Path Living, we address the following questions for Christians:
- What is a Passover Seder?
- Can children participate in celebration of Passover?
- What kind of food must I have? Do I have to have a traditional Passover Meal?
- Do I have to follow the Jewish traditions?
- Where is the Passover feast in the Bible so I can read it?
- How many days do I eat unleavened bread, and when do I start?
- Did Messiah (Jesus) keep Passover in the New Testament or is it only mentioned in the Old Testament?
- Did the Father command all of us to keep Passover or just the Jewish People?
- What kind of leaven do I take out of my home for the Feast of Unleavened Bread?
- What is leaven?
- Must I have Passover lamb?
- What recipes do you use for your Passover meal?
Read our helpful articles below!
- Passover In Our Home (menu and recipe links included)
- The Biblical Feasts Explained
- The Passover Shirt can be found here
- Hezekiah’s Passover
- We Must, By All Means, Keep This Passover
If you are a member of our Discussion group, click here to add your name to our prayer list for homes that are keeping Passover this year.
Click the image below to visit our shirt shop and see the Passover shirt designs.