Good Morning, Siblings!
Today’s Readings are Ezekiel 23-24.
Tomorrow’s Readings are Ezekiel 25-27.
So we are 3/4 of the way reading through the Bible at this point, did you realize that? This is exciting! Chances are, if this is your first time through, you’ve already read more of the Bible this year than you have at any other time in your life. I know that was the case for me when I first started. Just think, we are less than four months away from having read the ENTIRE WORD OF YHWH!
Glory to the King!
Today, I’m going to sit back and let you take care of rabbit trails. Show me what you’ve learned.
Here are some of the questions I ask in my own study that may be helpful for you:
- What stands out to me in todays readings?
- What truth do I see the Father repeating? (A parent repeats themselves when it is most important)
- Did the Father show me anything new here, or something that I had not previously picked up on?
- What areas do I feel like I need to dig deeper on?
- Are there any words that I want to go look up the Hebrew meaning of? (Remember, we learned how to do that on this post)
- How can I apply today’s reading to my life?
- What is the Father teaching me in this?
If you’d like, feel free to chime in with your gleanings on the comment threads on Facebook. I look forward to reading your comments!
Test everything, hold tight to what is good.~ 1 Thess 5:21
We are saved by Grace alone: Obedience is not the root of our salvation, it is the fruit!
May YHWH bless the reading of His Word!